Monday, November 23, 2009

Ejaculoid Review

I remember the day. It was a Friday. The wind blew strong as the leaves began their earthward descent. The dreary autumn day was coming to an end as I drove home. I glanced to my left and saw my bottle of Ejaculoid sitting in my passenger seat, it seemed to say to me "Let's get your dick wet", he could be so sweet. I steered the car into my driveway and grasped the the bottle and placed 2 tablets in my mouth. I marched up the long gravel path to my home. Inside Maria, the brazilian maid my wife hired, was bent over. She hears me enter and slowly rises to turn around. I watch her voluptuous hiny rise inch by inch. I feel the blood pulsing through my veins as we lock eyes. I move towards her, she struggles at first but then gives in. We move to the living room and quickly we are naked, she gasps at my towering erection. We are like wolves, no regard for our surrounding as we trash the room in a violent and lustful act. After Maria's eighth orgasm I begin to feel my climax. I hold on for as long as possible and suddenly my manhood erupts. A force like Mt. Vesuvius throws Maria into the vintage fireplace. My seed is prayed everywhere, all over the leather couch, the velvet curtains, the Moroccan twin lamps, the Egyptian rug... not to mention my youngest son Orwell Scott. Needless to say I produced over 3 quarts of the finest seed that day. It cost me my marriage, a lawsuit from the now paralyzed Maria and $16.85 to clean up the mess. I, to this day, take 5 pills a day and continue to bless the world with my mancum.

Extremely Satisfied,
George "Yea, That's My Penis" Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment