Monday, November 23, 2009

Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee Review

My heart races, the cool wind brushes my cheeks as I dart from tree to tree ever glancing over my shoulder. The night is young but my voyage is of a time lost. The sounds of the hunt stir my blood as I close in on my prey. The moon lights a break in the trees, I move forward slowly. There she is. In the middle of the opening I see her. The moon reflects off of her naturally oily skin. As she turns I see that night has only caused he beautiful hunch look more appealing. I move slowly towards her, I see she is skittish. So am I. I see her glance at my chest. I do not hide it. She senses my virility as I flex beneath my Three Wolf Moon 100% Cotton Short Sleeve Tee. By day our love is unknown in hallways of tile and judgement. Here in the night we are free. I touch her acne covered shoulders lightly with my finger tips. She shakes. Our love is young but strong. I howl. I feel the blood of my wolf brethren begin to boil in my veins. She howls. The long awkward hairs on both of our backs stand straight up. I look deep into her slightly crooked eyes and she into mine. We are beasts. Scratching and clawing, our love is made on the moss of the wood and beneath the blanket of the stars. She attempts to remove my Three Wolf Moon 100% Cotton Short Sleeve Tee. I claw her face, she howls in discomfort and dissatisfaction. I growl to prove my male dominance. We continue and slowly she becomes opposed to my control. She speaks to me in foreign tongue "I don't like this anymore!" I growl at her ferociously. She says "Really, stop it!" I howl. She begins to walk away and my anger is released. I thrash and wreak havoc on the clearing. Slowly I calm myself to a whimper and then to a low grumble and then I am free. I howl at the moon and sprint through the woods. All is mine for the taking. I am wolf. I am king.

Very Satisfied,
George "I am the Law" Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment